Navigation Menu+

White

White is to find/ seek inspiration.

white

Although supposedly only 1% of genius (the other 99% being perspiration), our palette, represented by WHITE, includes inspiration. We seek inspiration from greats masters in various fields, from amazing stories from our history, from beauty—natural and man-made, earth-bound and beyond, from everyday heroes.

Read about our complete palette.

Napoleon Bonaparte: 3 Interesting Facts

Posted by in Black, Tool, top, White |

Napoleon Bonaparte: 3 Interesting Facts

There were so many things I wanted to highlight about Napoleon Bonaparte, but I’m sticking to my 3 Facts format for simplicity.

read more

Mark Twain on Education

Posted by in Black, Question, Tool, top, White |

Mark Twain on Education

“I’ve never let school interfere with my education.” – Mark Twain

read more

Monsters of the World: Loogaroo of Haiti

Posted by in Tool, top, White, Yellow |

Monsters of the World: Loogaroo of Haiti

This Caribbean monster is both witch and vampire who gets her powers from a demon called Bazil.

read more

Inspired by Hogwarts 2

Posted by in Experiment, image, Orange, Pink, Play, Project, Purple, Red, Tool, top, White, Yellow |

Inspired by Hogwarts 2

We’re rereading the HARRY POTTER series, and we have some new activities inspired by Hogwarts.

read more

Monsters of the World: Kumiho of Korea

Posted by in Black, Tool, top, White, Yellow |

Monsters of the World: Kumiho of Korea

The Kumiho (구미호) is a nine-tailed fox with shapeshifting abilities, who appears in Korean folklore.

read more

Nikola Tesla: 3 Interesting Facts

Posted by in Black, Tool, top, White |

Nikola Tesla: 3 Interesting Facts

160 years ago today, in 1856, an eccentric and amazing genius was born. Here, illustrated, are three interesting things about Nikola Tesla.

read more

Monsters of the World: Ala of Bulgaria

Posted by in Black, Tool, top, White, Yellow |

Monsters of the World: Ala of Bulgaria

The Ala is a demon from Bulgarian mythology that is described in folklore in various ways: wind-like, indistinct, human-like, raven-like, dragon-like, etc.

read more

Nicolaus Copernicus: 3 Interesting Facts

Posted by in Black, Tool, White |

Nicolaus Copernicus: 3 Interesting Facts

Three Interesting Facts about Nicolaus Copernicus, illustrated.

read more

Monsters of the World: Dullahan of Ireland

Posted by in Black, Tool, top, White, Yellow |

Monsters of the World: Dullahan of Ireland

Our new monster is the Dullahan, a headless horseman, or woman, who is said to be the inspiration for the headless horseman in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

read more

Galileo Galilei: 3 Interesting Facts

Posted by in Black, Tool, White |

Galileo Galilei: 3 Interesting Facts

Three interesting facts about Galileo Galilei, illustrated.

read more